Peace and Salaam Everyone,
I hope you and all those you love are fine.
Firstly, I want to acknowledge Libarah for the nomination of this Blogger Recognition Award.
Here are the Rules
- Thank the Blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their site.
- Write a post to show the award.
- Compose a summary of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice for any new Blogger.
- Select at least 15 Bloggers for this award.
- Inform each Nominee of their nomination, and give a link to your post.
Reasons I Began Blogging
I started my website-blog several years ago as an outlet for my company, URBAN HIJAB®, an American modest clothing line. It showcases my original fashion designs. Life, as we all know, continually happens. And thus, the building of that empire came to a sudden halt. Reason being, I became gravely ill, followed by temporary disability. This latter condition has been ongoing, beyond five years now. Although unable to manufacture, rather than wallowing in self-pity, I chose to use the blog as a platform for providing uplifting, inspirational, as well as motivational quotes from the famous, including the not so famous. Later, I plan to add original stories about being a convert to Islam, identity, plus recipes reflecting a love of culture, history, and being Latin-Anglo-American, plus a few additional societal identifiers. Insha’Allaah, God Almighty willing, I will regain fuller or greater mobility, and then recommence empire building.
Advice for A New Blogger
- Blogging should be enjoyable. Therefore, derive happiness and pleasure from it.
- Even if it seems insignificant, be consistent about blogging. To be sure, this sentiment is beneficial in all aspects of life.
My Nominees Are
- Nameera Ever After
- Word Fandom
- Michèle’s Blog
- Warren Stokes Art
- Adventurer Ashauk
- Lily Eves World
- Gareth Roberts
- Everyday Strange
- Cocina Italy
- The Rendezvous Club
- James A. Best Author
- Lithuanian in the USA
- Health Neuroscience
- Our Little Homestead Oasis
Show these incredible Bloggers some love by visiting their sites and following them.
Spread Love, Peace, and Cheer, insha’Allaah.